1.07.2006


A simple start to the New Year - a humble beginning. What more do I need? "I am a simple man; I simply love the best"

Ask for what you want
Be who you say you are
Care about others
Dare to live your dreams
Ease through the day
Find the best fit
Give to another
Hug a friend
Inspire someone to greatness
Jump over a boundary
Kick a bad habit
Leap across a fear
Mention something uplifting
Never say never
Open your mind and heart
Pursue your inner most passions
Quit complaining
Restore your smile
Set your sights high
Trust yourself
Use all the day
Value everything
Wait until it feels right
Xpress yourself
Yank weeds from your mental garden
Zoom into the now

12 comments:

Philanthropist said...

Don't let the moment ship away.

White Magpie said...

Ah shore wont.

Blue Athena said...

Thank you for dropping by. :)

White Magpie said...

Blue Athena: Ah shore will again too la la...

Madame Mahima said...

thanks for dropping by magpie!
and how did you know about my fondness for alcohol???:O

White Magpie said...

Madame Mahima:

There is little I know about ye other than yer fondness for madira. And so I went on to the 77 thingies to know abt ye and was pleasantly ;) surprised at the omission of a reference to daru..The rest is chemistry...

White Magpie said...

Demi:

Straight from the heart.

How do I enable comments? I tried doing so in the comments settings, saving the settings and republishing but no go..

White Magpie said...

Got it finally..Smack smack smack!!

White Magpie said...

LoL..:-) sheepish gryn

Aparna Ray said...

Hey thanks for dropping by!

Interesting post...will keep the points in mind (hopefully) throughout the year :-))

Nessa said...

Yank weeds from your mental garden

loved that one :)

White Magpie said...

Aparna:

Thanks for scratching moi back too :-)

Nessa: A to Z ----