3.27.2006

SOMETHING HAPPENED
Something happened on this weekend at midnight as I was meditating on Silver Beach under the stars.
Something I am unable to describe here.
Something that defied moi imagination.
Something unreal.
Something happened.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky lucky!!!!

White Magpie said...

Cherie: Lucky? Ah think so too now.

Demi: More of that hmmm and you are going to make me play Crash Test Dummies :) wot goes?

Anonymous said...

So tell us all already...!!

Anonymous said...

What a great site »

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Download anime sex games Guide valtrex Email marketing client guest book email Asthma air compressor Sony ne10 atrac cd walkman portable mp3 player Border patrol xxx milf Motion detector driveway hgh concerta Allergy asthma guide catalog Nicole coat of arms Anime swimsuits http://www.kitchen-island-cart.info/how_to_print_digital_pictures_at_cvs.html Art model nude lowest price faucets

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it bingo Spinal block fioricet spyware detector