11.01.2006

I'm Back

After a wonderfully refreshing two and a half weeks trip down to a lot of places by car/bike, I'm back. Lots and lots of fun, innumerable massages, heaps of soaking up the sun by the pool / beach, very good food / drinks, books and music by the side, other company at times - I'm back. Can't possibly cram all the experience in one article so the next few ones will just be the fun times I had...

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELCOME BACK :)

karmic said...

write a travelogue with pics too!

Enemy of the Republic said...

Oh, I'm jealous.

Nautilus said...

Rub it in!! There are some people in some part of the world who are freezing in sub-zero temperature! :-(

White Magpie said...

Cherie: Tx. But I should have stayed some more time methinx..sigh:)

Sanjay: Am planning to write one day at a time..Long time. How are u doing?

EOTJ: You do it as well then. Sudden trip to India?

Nautilus: Eskimos? :p Who told u to Seattle? Grr..I can't even bear the Boston cold

Prometheus_Unbound said...

Jaldi likhona boss. You've been off for a month.

Nautilus said...

Statistically speaking Boston gets colder than Seattle in winter and gets waaaaaaaaaay more snow...so, on second thought life isn't that bad`:-)

Bring on the vacation stories!

shikha said...

i also wanno go....booohoooo!!!

Persona non gratis said...

where did you go?

Monika said...

good... i know it feels great when u come back from a vacation and then there is so much to write but equally less time to write... i have been trying to complete my piece since i came back 3 weeks back :-(

zypsy said...

been waiting so long for a trip....so where did you go and what did you do?

White Magpie said...

Sorry guys!! I am thinking why did I ever come back. I am having umpteen client visits followed by client dinners which take up moi whole time. Even the Glenfeddich refuses to make up for it. Have the 1st halfway done. A little more patience pls :)

S* said...

INNUMERABLE massages? Innumerable massages? Rub it in, why dontcha?

:P

Anonymous said...

Magpie, you are pouring down like hell!
b/w you have been missed..it seems..ahem!ahem!

Anonymous said...

Moi es tres jealous of those "innumerable massages!"
Well... see if you can access this blog. (It's a different place than the blog you can no longer access.)
-Silvermoon (I also go by "GEL")

Russell CJ Duffy said...

good to see the one and only white magpie take flight again

DysfunctionaL said...

post soon!

Wanderer said...

Post fast! Me already a tad jealous! :)

Prometheus_Unbound said...

Ya, you are back. Back to where you had dissapeared boss.
Post fast.

Maithilee Shirgaonkar Jamsandekar said...

Hey, have u considered a foto-blog?