10.31.2007

An Indian in New York!!

Though I am not an alien I sure feel like it sometimes. Sigh!! The last few days have been spent hunting for a room. In New York. I am here till mid-December and now I am ready to share rooms as well. Craigslist, roommates, sulekha..the works. Am at the end of the tether. I definitely don't want to go to Washington Heights. I work on Wall Street. Brooklyn is mucho preferred by this beggar if given a choice :)

Anyone listening?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya!
Hope you find a roommie.
I have no contacts to help you.
Oh, you're here long enough I hope you can meet Gem and moi!!!! :)

nowheregirl said...

I work on Wall Street! oooooooooooooo :P

White Magpie said...

Gel: It's wonderful to see you again..I hope to see u sometime. Buzz me:)

Nowheregirl: :p Its not as exciting as it sounds..And it is as exciting as it sounds as well..:p

Anonymous said...

Good post.