1.21.2009

The Most Mis Under Estimated President

http://epaper.expressbuzz.com/NE/NE/2009/01/20/ArticleHtmls/20_01_2009_011_001.shtml?Mode=1

Honest to God I have not laughed so hard and so much in recent times...I would love Bush for this reason only :)) :)) :))

6 comments:

Monika said...

OMG... i am laughing like crazy in the office with people around me thinking i have gone mad :)

starry said...

Thanks for sharing.made my day.

Enemy of the Republic said...

Yeah, I remember some of these. But I had forgotten the goofs of 2000. I love that one about Linda Chavez, someone even more fascist than he was.

Anonymous said...

OMG- hahahHAHAHAH even rereading ones I remember-
GREAT compilation
Thx, Pie

Anonymous said...

You never know.Obama cud metamorphosize to b another Bush.
hope is such a bitch

Papa Pancho said...

hehe..wasnt that crazy coming from POTUS of all people...

Lost: Dont be so pessimistic yaar..even if he is, a good laugh for all of us..