1.05.2009

Mushy Tag

Picked this from Arunima.
1. If your lover betrayed you what would your reaction be?
Happened once. In fact the only time I really fell in love. Went into extreme depression. Nietzsche rescued me. What didn't kill me, made me stronger. Now it wouldn't affect me. In fact I lost moi extra sensitivity after that relationship.

2. What’s it that you see in an ideal partner?
Full of enthusiasm and ability to laugh.

3. What, according to you, is the perfect date?
Shitty question.

4. Would you like to have children soon enough? Or would you wait till your mid-thirties for the first child?
I think these days children should be had between 22-26. Else, the generation gap would really widen and cause a lot of trouble. As it is, kids learn terribly fast these days and don't respect elders who cant keep up the pace.

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Yes (if it's a gurl)


6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved by someone. You really have to be worth it to elicit such a rare feeling.


7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?
Couple of hours. If it's going to take more time, I will watch the movie alone.

8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?
Move on.

9. What do you think are the foundation stones of a good relationship?
Honesty - only one stone is enough.

10. What according to you is the most beautiful thing about relationships or marriage?
Should rephrase it to good relationships or good marriage eh? Beautiful is acceptance of the crazy side of the other and persevering with it.

11. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
Owner of one of the best pubs, salon and therapy center. With a huge library to match.

12. What’s your fear?
Fade away without making a difference.

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
She didn't tag me. Had nothing else to write so this is it.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Single=rich. Married=poor. What kind of a question is this? But single definitely has its plus points.

15. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?
The first.

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
Of course. When I love someone, its all or nothing.

17. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?
Forget yes. Forgiveness doesn't count.

18. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
Can't you be single yet in a relationship? Single in a relationship sounds great to me.

9 comments:

Arunima said...

nice one. I can see so many different answers and many of them are quite nice. By the way, I did mention that whoever wants can do it. so, you could have written something about me.

Arunima said...

lovely song by the way!

White Magpie said...

Oh..I am blind at times.Dense is a better word..Someday one whole paragraph to you okay? ;)

The song is from "My Best Friend's Wedding" OST..

Monika said...

ahhhhh.... and u are going to keep me as a manager for that pub, saloon, therapy centre and library all in one... wont u :)

starry said...

Nice post and some interesting answers.Happy new year to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

I want free membership at the library, pub, saloon and therapy centre :P

White Magpie said...

Monika: I already have someone ready to join :) Great!! IOU for ten years..Cash it later okay?

Starry: Thanks yaar!! Am on moi own for now.

Dreamcatcher: Aye PC!! ye kya?

Anonymous said...

Single and in a relationship sounds just gr888888888888

Neha said...

single in a relationship? yeah sure.. would be perfect :P