Time is the most precious commodity of all. We all are born with a reasonable degree of intelligence to lead our lives which are inherently simple. I did a small exercise which seemed silly at the onset but gave some astounding results. I jotted down everything that was running through my mind for ten minutes on a piece of paper. I couldn't believe the unproductivity and the schizophrenia. Which then led me to wonder why do we complicate life when it's so easy to keep it simple. The amount of time I waste in doing nothing (just idling) is amazing. And to think I get paid heavily at work to do that. And there is a price to be paid for idling unnecessarily otherwise too.
I don't want to wake up one day, look in the mirror and see each wrinkle pointing out all the minutes wasted in the if-what equation. Meditation is helping immensely but I am still not even halfway there. There is a drastic improvement but the yardstick I have set is quite severe. It's got to be 100% or it's going to take helluva lot time. Nothing without a bit of a trial and tribulation.
1 comment:
i so agree... now i am tempted to do that exercise my self to see how mad am i
Post a Comment