You remember that Kylie Minogue song, "Can't get you out of my head"? I hated that song. That tune stuck to my head inspite of me not liking it. And it was played at every damn discotheque in those days. Some people are like that. You would like to forget them but the more you try, the farther you reach from success. Letting go doesn't work either. What's the point of keeping away from them if they are going to be in your head all the while? It's better to stay connected and get mind fucked than stay away with the same result. Riding the tiger by the tail is not good sometimes.
Yes, it's U whom I am talking about here.
Current music - Tony Rich Project - Nobody Knows
Yes, it's U whom I am talking about here.
Current music - Tony Rich Project - Nobody Knows
1 comment:
interesting thought there!!and btw, i like that song of Kylie Minogue! :P
Post a Comment