The inclination for a new post hasn't set in. Well, it's not entirely true. The most poignant thoughts strike me when I am lying down straight as an arrow with palms upwards toward the sides of moi body - when the sensations flow to the fingertips. Yes. I am a physical person. And I'm too lazy to pen them down which irritates me to no end when I ruminate the next day. I've been meaning to talk about relationships but what's the point? This would be an individual perspective not applicable to anyone since it's relative. Not that this is a free mason blog.
The week's been pretty good inspite of the waking at 4 and sleeping at 10ish. I haven't really explored London but I did go to St.Albans. Loved it. Might settle there for all you know. Only moi sis's husband tells me it's a sorta racist place. Sigh!! Any tips for a place near London with the bliss of a countryside and great tube connections?
Current Music: Queen : Too Much Love Will Kill you
1 comment:
Hmm..seems like u hav fallen in love with London. :)
Post a Comment