I typically don't like to publish words by people who are alive. That's because immediately others start throwing words at it. We usually tend to love people when they are no longer with us. But here I go off tangent again. This is profound and I wanted to share it with the oddballs who still read me..
Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev - Positive thinking is about trying to escape reality. It’s about wanting to look at one side of life, and missing out on another. You may ignore the other, but the other will not ignore you. Right now, you can choose to ignore a black cloud in the sky, but it’s not going to ignore you.
Because you do not know how to keep your systems in balance, because you can’t handle reality, you succumb to positive thinking. You want to skip the negative and just think positive. What you pursue will not be the strongest point in you. What you try to avoid becomes the basis of your consciousness. Positive thinking can have some psychological relevance, but no existential relevance whatsoever.
Current music: Bhagwan Ali Akbar Khan - Marwa
1 comment:
hmmm...makes sense.
Post a Comment