6.03.2012

Late night coffee

It's the last night of my trip to New York. Like many of those earlier, this one turned out to be memorable. I try not to visit the East coast but when destiny shows a full house, you pack up. I have been wanting to visit other parts of the US, those which I have not visited for such a long time and the memories of which still bring sunshine to my face - places like Denver, Orange county etc. But it was not to be and I am in the big Apple trying to pen my thoughts - after a long time I must admit. The keyboard seems unfamiliar to my fingers. Perhaps the thoughts are the ones fumbling actually. I was scrolling through my earlier posts and noticed I hadn't really written in the last one year. The plan is to write regularly now and let it just flow without bothering about correctness. For now.

Too bored to continue right now. I'm more interested in catching up on the songs, movies, videos online which I haven't been able to do justice to in the daily rut. The current music running through the mind is this one. Why? I was introduced to it in the recent trip and can't get it out of my head. More of that in the next post. Whenever, wherever.

No comments: