A presentiment is also like a dream which we dream. Its an old Bushman saying. Some quotes just literally hang on to the edges of our mind, perch delicately - a whiff can blow them away but they just bend and refuse to go away.
I've been travelling incessantly now over the last two months. One of the reasons I love travel so much is that it gives me time to contemplate. It gives me time to empty everything that has been pushed to the back of the mind. Happiness, sorrow, regret, glee - almost everything. I miss friendship more than love, sex, lust, companionship or even a dog. Blogs are just like booze - you can purge whatever is at the back of your mind without a second thought. And so this thought of friends keeps threatening to come fore again and again. So finally I decided to give it some space here.
I started writing here without intending to form any friendships or relations but just as an outlet to let it out anonymously. To be continued..
No comments:
Post a Comment