This arrived in the inbox. I don't know who wrote these but I erupted into whales of laughter on reading those. Do you remember your own school essays? Kiddie ones? So precious.
didnt manage to read all of it but whatever little the CRTs allowed me to, was fun. i got the plot but missed the point. and had a good laugh remembering my school essays. i wish i could join school again...writing there is so much easier...professional writing is a pain...and my writing seems to have caught parkinsons of late... i wrote once on my childhood. sparked off by something that just happened and i posted a long one on my 'wonder years'. actually it's my fav post till date...give it a dekko if you wanna...
0? lol thats pretty pathetic! Na I never got a 0 for anything in school...u can say I was a nerd when it came to studies :):) I topped in almost everhything but I was also a very playful hyper chick lol!
Got them in my mail recently,cute,took me back to my school days,where innocence ruled the world of kids and imagination took them to far off lands,strange,as we grow we loose the same identity. Thanks for dropping by my blog.
there couldn't have been a better answer to an absurd question like this "write about fishing in india in detail". bombil kid you are a genius! dont you think?
15 comments:
didnt manage to read all of it but whatever little the CRTs allowed me to, was fun. i got the plot but missed the point. and had a good laugh remembering my school essays. i wish i could join school again...writing there is so much easier...professional writing is a pain...and my writing seems to have caught parkinsons of late...
i wrote once on my childhood. sparked off by something that just happened and i posted a long one on my 'wonder years'.
actually it's my fav post till date...give it a dekko if you wanna...
http://harjeekapur.blogspot.com/2006/02/alive-i-have-been-visiting-friend-who.html
thanks for the nostalgia....and the laugh
cheers
harjee
0? lol thats pretty pathetic! Na I never got a 0 for anything in school...u can say I was a nerd when it came to studies :):) I topped in almost everhything but I was also a very playful hyper chick lol!
Keshi.
He he..thats what would be called major league funnies here!
Yeah, I remember those teachers who I knew never actually read what anyone wrote, and hence got away with a similar "essay" :) I'm still laughing!
Harjee hi - Thanks for visiting moi. Will drop by for a cuppa on yer blog soon. I wish I had moi essays too. They wouldda been funnier I tell ye :))
Keshi - Never a zero? Ye a vegeterian? :p Shucks!! I wish I could say the same.
Karmic - I got your offliner. Yahoo access is unfortunately prohibited at work but gmail works through some ingenuity :)
Demi: Ah!! Gurls always put in more efforts for exams. Where do ye think boys copy notes from? :> Show the namoone comeon...
EP: Sshhhh!!
So this was ur essay? :p
Ha Ha Ha... like the honesty in the mathematical answer (pic 3)... :)))
Queen: That was me most of the time :))
Got them in my mail recently,cute,took me back to my school days,where innocence ruled the world of kids and imagination took them to far off lands,strange,as we grow we loose the same identity.
Thanks for dropping by my blog.
Thanks for sharing these...hilarious!!!
excellent!
thank god all of mine have been burnt!
Hey Ash: These are actual essays written by kids. And if you don't believe, Demi Goddezz has seen worse. Ask her, trust me :)
Jahapanah: (Bows) Muh pleasure.
Cherie: There ye are after mucho wandering stopping to take a sip. Welcome back.
Cocaine J: :))
there couldn't have been a better answer to an absurd question like this "write about fishing in india in detail".
bombil kid you are a genius! dont you think?
Lmao..mark of a true genius. A pity the teacher thought otherwise..
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »
Best regards from NY! » »
Post a Comment