5.11.2006

Missing In Action
Hi folks, I will be missing in action for 2-3 weeks depending on moi break. Am on leave for some time + have close friends up from Down Under..Party time. I'll c u after the break

17 comments:

Russell CJ Duffy said...

not missing for long we hope

Anonymous said...

Enjoy!

Sujay Sukumar said...

hey...much as i want you to have a good time...i will also miss your posts...please come back soon!!!
...and of course Have a great time while u are away!!!!

DysfunctionaL said...

come back soon!

± said...

have a blast...

shikha said...

Dont miss for long magpie..enjoyed your posts and look for reading more!

White Magpie said...

All ye lovely people: Thanx for the comments and missing me ;)

Oye Demi: Email karta hoon.

CJ: Back from the vacation but enroute to US for another ten days. This time work :(

Cherie: Ah did. Am ulti relaxed

Sujay: Had a blast. Wow! Best time this one.

Chai: There u are. Ah sure did.

Dysfunctional: Will be back soon. Cant wait to put my fundoo experience up.

Harjee: U said it and I had it :)

Silvermoon: 'twas awesome.

Shikha: Hiya!! Welcome and thanks for the commento.

Sujay Sukumar said...

waiting for your fundoo experiences eagerly :)

karmic said...

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

nice!! breaks are always nice...

have a great time!!

:)

White Magpie said...

Karmic: Funtime over. Man@work all over the long weekend in Boston :(. Was planning to rollick in NY but didn't happen.

Chandni: I wish!! Hehe!

che sara sara said...

same pinch for the party time...my best friend is down here from Doha....we too partying

± said...

3 weeeks almost up!!!
where you are lost?

Sujay Sukumar said...

U HAVE BEEN TAGGED !!!!

visit my blog to learn more

Anonymous said...

I am holding you to the post you said you would make.

Sujay Sukumar said...

U HAVE BEEN TAGGED !!!!

visit my blog to learn more

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »