Blow tagged me on a tough one. Rules of the tag are:
1. Come up with 8 different points of your perfect lover.
2. Mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.
Moi perfect lover? Mmm!! Reminds me of that quote "I spent a lifetime searching for that perfect woman, but when I found her, I found she was searching for her perfect man" or something like that. Still, since wishes are horses here, I will ride:
1 - A creature of gay abandon. Literally.
2 - A little mysterious. Someone who opens the Bible of her life in the initial warm-up phases is a big turn-off. As it is, I don't care about the past,be it mine or yours.
3 - Has at least a couple of funny bones. Not just understand jokes but crack 'em too.
4 - Passionate about her ideals and sensitive to what surrounds her
5 - Loves books, music and travel (in any order).
6 - A little coy :)
7 - Understands silence.
8 - A coco-nut.
Umm, now the 3rd rule of this game. You are tagged:
Blue Athena
I Write U Read
Blabbergob (Sorry about this :D )
River's Blue Elephants
The Lazy Shall Inherit The Earth
Chakraviyuh
A Slice of Me
Random Musings of An Innocent Bystander (Your blogname had me in splits)
1. Come up with 8 different points of your perfect lover.
2. Mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.
Moi perfect lover? Mmm!! Reminds me of that quote "I spent a lifetime searching for that perfect woman, but when I found her, I found she was searching for her perfect man" or something like that. Still, since wishes are horses here, I will ride:
1 - A creature of gay abandon. Literally.
2 - A little mysterious. Someone who opens the Bible of her life in the initial warm-up phases is a big turn-off. As it is, I don't care about the past,be it mine or yours.
3 - Has at least a couple of funny bones. Not just understand jokes but crack 'em too.
4 - Passionate about her ideals and sensitive to what surrounds her
5 - Loves books, music and travel (in any order).
6 - A little coy :)
7 - Understands silence.
8 - A coco-nut.
Umm, now the 3rd rule of this game. You are tagged:
Blue Athena
I Write U Read
Blabbergob (Sorry about this :D )
River's Blue Elephants
The Lazy Shall Inherit The Earth
Chakraviyuh
A Slice of Me
Random Musings of An Innocent Bystander (Your blogname had me in splits)
11 comments:
aiyeeeeeee believe it or not i did this tag before!
i SWEEEAR!
:) nice list..
seems simple...but I wonder if it is :)
WM: Glad I could improve your mood. :-)
Mahi-ma/Demi : Darn!!
Chandni: Caveat of wishes and horses etc...remember :)
Dadoju: gryn!! Your photo and url are enuff to bring a smile to anyone's face...
Oh, I did this too...a long time back! Rule 4 says I don't hafta do it again. :P
waaah.... mummy!!!
I dont wanna do this one....noooooooooooooooooooo.
You can call me spoilsport, but I aint doing this one, no way!!!
River: Gimme the link...
Sujay: Hmm!! Grr..
Silvermoon: :D Intended pun..
neat list.....
Varsha: :) And it will remain a list..
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP nude women who use dildos Rate my threesome Camera digital manual repair Lesbian hardcore squirting http://www.carrental0.info Agoura hills certified financial advisor http://www.men-in-black-video-slot-machines-for-sale.info/Xenical-and-programs.html Anal deep dildo Pornstar cheerleader
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Samochody volvo Tadalafil success online data recovery shareware Misty mendez black dick interracial new Max hardcore preview Cellulitis bug bites
Post a Comment