6.08.2006

The Last Tag

Now this is the end of moi tag quota (floated by Blabbergob) before I post some articles which are long due. Some experiences which hopefully I do justice to with moi expressions. One to do with the two week break and another - an epilogue to The Package.

Some of moi singular traits:

1 - I never backspace on moi writing and emails. Once I start writing or typing, the backspace & delete key vanishes unless I am being scored for my work.

2 - I can guess people's personality better by their writing than by their speech i.e. I am a poor judge of people in person :). Judging by the past, moi accuracy has been close to 95%. Sometimes, writing has revealed some startling facts, otherwise not obvious.

3 - I am totally at ease with moi body.

4 - They say curiosity killed the cat but mine has nine lives. The mysterious holds a special attraction for me be it occult, black magic, voodoo, meditation, astronomy et al. Eleven years back, I attended a black magic convention held on the outskirts of Pune with someone who practiced it. And wonder of wonders, I was allowed to witness some events which would be impossible to believe unless seen personally & Which of course cant be made public on the blog. Gurdjieff says we attract forces according to our being. Maybe there is some truth in that statement. I have had a myriad of eclectic experiences with strange people. I love mysteries, new experiences and have this incurable desire to experience the same.

5 - I sometimes lie for no reason. Nothing serious. E.g. I might say I went to the laundry when I might have actually been at the gym. Trivial questions are a bane sometimes.

6 - I can't swim over water. I can only swim underwater like a frog. No matter how much I have tried, its a wall.

Hmm, now to ask someone to mention the unthinkables.


Cocaine Jesus
Devil's advocate
A little read book
Cherrypicker
Elucidations
Blow

Simple instructions:

What you need to do:
1) post a blog with six weird facts about you
2) tag 6 people at the end of ur post...victimize them unawares and pass the buck
3) post a comment in their blogs letting them know that they’ve been tagged and ask them to visit your blog for info.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why can you not reveal what you witnessed at the black-magic convention? I haven't quite understood.

Anonymous said...

hmmmm...black magic n all...very interesting and very scary too...

somehow these tings intrigue me too..but havent been able to explore...and dont think I will, anytime soon!!

AltFil said...

Oh boy, you've really been tagged lately, haven't you? :-)

White Magpie said...

Dadoji: I have to live up to the promise (of not making anything public) I made when I was given special entry at the convention. So keeping that in mind...

Demi: Package in next post.

Chandni: It is indeed scary and not meant for everyone. Is very easy to succumb to the temptation of using those powers unnecessarily. Most of those who practice black magic die a painful death in the end.

Altfil: Welcome!! Last of the tags I promise hehe...

Dreamcatcher said...

whokay comments back , tag done and evil spread:)

Anonymous said...

@white magpie: That's what my mom says too!! The problem with black magic is that it hasnt been used responsibly...and people who practice it have either used it to harm other people or done it for someone else who wants to harm other people...

Blue Athena said...

:))

Apologies for not being able to do the tag bit. Have been awefully busy. :(

Keshi said...

ur a mind reader? wow! :)

Keshi.

karmic said...

I don't think one can judge a person from their writing completely can we?
One does not always reveal everything they feel?
Also the whole black magic thing, not sure I believe any of that.

White Magpie said...

Chandni: That's true. Power is accompanied by temptation to abuse.

Blue: Tch!! No can do...

Keshi: Hehe!! Not a mind reader. That would be dangerous ;) Just personality to an extent.

Karmic: It's a knack. Small words, an expression etc reveals more than its supposed to. To me.
Black Magic: You have to see it to believe it. It's good to doubt though. That's the first step towards learning anything. I didn't initially too about a lot of things but experience has proved me otherwise. Now I approach everything with an open mind. There is a lot out in this universe not open to everyone.

~Nitoo Das~ said...

Now this looks like an interesting tag. It's always good to know weird facts about people.

PS: I can't swim at all. Is that a weird fact??? :-S

White Magpie said...

River: Not at all weird. BTW, your bday passed sometime this month I guess.

Maddy: Welcome :). Maddy, eccentric, weird - all synonymous? :D

Silvermoon: Only some of #4? We gotta share :)

Crizzie Criz! said...

I am not sure you are gonna read this post, unless you are having an alert on your inbox.
I am not going to let you know that i have posted this either. Lets see if you are the mind reader that you say you are.
If you are, i invite you to my blog. Say me something which i havent known about me.
You say you are good at it, i believe you. make my belief stronger. This aint a challenge, if you have the talent you say you have, its great. Hope to see ya on my blog. take care!

White Magpie said...

Crizzie: :) Now, when did I say I am a mind reader? I said I can judge personality to an extent from writing..These days I don't have the time to surf a lot. So based on a view articles of yours, let me take a quick shot at something which perhaps you don't know about yourself:

Things you might know about yourself:
You live in memories.
You like attention.
You are sharp and practical.
You strive for perfection.

Traits you might not know:
Your imagination takes over your reality. A lot at times.
You have a dark side but the courage to explore and live it finally? Time will tell.

Tsering Kyinzom said...

you can judge a person better by his/her writing, huh? so here's a challenge. what do you say about me?

White Magpie said...

Life in transit: I can but there is a condition you have to accept..