We are all living in a very insane, pathetic world. If we do not laugh and enjoy the small, minute pleasures of life soon we will be drowned in the whole mess . Laughter is a value, a blessing to me. Don't get serious. Laff your heart out. Laff your life out. All the jokes below carry a message. So when I say laff, you know what I mean. Take everything with a pinch of salt. Laffter eases a lawt of pain, negative feelings, cleanses the soul..at least for me. So here's something on for chappies who want to..let loose. Don't hold nuthin' back..
27 comments:
Needed that, thanks!
GREAT Post! I laugh alot and I detest ppl who cant laugh..who takes everthing so serious...it's annoying!
**Don't get serious. Laff your heart out.
I wish I could say this to some ppl I know here...really! I do but they dun pay any attention. They r walking ard like the whole world is on their shoulders...how sad.
Keshi.
I love to laugh. Love being happy too. The world is so much better for it. :)
enjoyed them, THOROUGHLY:-))
Nice link, btw since u pointed out the missing 6th wheel in the tag, i shall make u a part of the unfortunate bunch and TAG u..
so if u r out of post ideas go for the tag i say
thanks! read them through and through and yes laughed to my heart's content.
Amen to that :-)
Hi there!
I went to your link of jokes
(things that make me laugh)
and loved the on about the farmer and the rubbers.
Can I use it on my blog for a future post?
Incredibly funny..
We all need to laugh in this life..
You're right that it needs to be
taken with a grain of salt..
Cherie: :) We all do. This is one section that will be updated almost everyday.
Keshi: Yeah. Unfortunately thats the truth. Laffing is really cathartic for me. Nothing like it to clean the cobwebs.
Bluuuuue: Mitthoooo...
Kayla: Sure. Go ahead and link it. Spread the laff..Laffter - the best medicine I say.. :)
Zypsy: So you are finally out of hiatus..Glad u liked it..
Jhantu: Grrrr..Lemme try..
Arunima: Heeeheee...Mission accomplished...
Nautilus: Amen!! :D
laughter is the best medicine. I think it heals a wounded soul and lets you forget your worries even if it is for a moment.thanks for sharing.
To me, laughter is another form of orgasm. (I'm not being crude.)
Excellent post. Belly laughing, beyond chuckling is essential to our mental health. I need to save your link to read and laugh later for I must get my silver behind to bed earlier.... thx for the link!
that atre just my feeling in ur words in guess :)
"Laffter eases a lawt of pain, negative feelings, cleanses the soul.."
very very true... and BTW loved the jokes on that blog... had read one such on this blog earlier somehow i like the idea of jokes with a message... good going
So true. There is no other way.
Nothing is better for the soul than a good deep belly laugh.
ha ha ha :D
Starry nights: It sure does..Hug..
Silvermoon: But it is an orgasm..Just like an orgasm, you don't think anything when you are laughing deeply..haha..keep laffin....
Monika: Ye are welcome. Write more tho :)
Enemy of the republic: *Nods*
S* - From the belly yes. Am sure others will try the other substitute as well ;)..
Nowheregirl: hehe..:D
hi, was just browsing thru
those jokes are damn hilarious. added to regular view list. :)
awesome !! do update regularly
Lord Anshul: :D..I will. Tx
O!!!!!! I will. ;)
good day!
Great site. Keep doing.
We enjoyed visiting your website very much. You have to look at this too.
My links here:
[url=http://percocet.butkel1.org/]percocet[/url] http://percocet.butkel1.org/ percocet
Thank's!
good day!
Keep up this great resource.
I like it a lot! Good work, keep it up. You have to look at this too.
Check this:
[url=http://lortab.butkel1.org/]lortab[/url] http://lortab.butkel1.org/ lortab
Buy!
good day!
I bookmark your site, best greetings.
We enjoyed visiting your website very much. Tomorrow I shall return again.
My links here:
[url=http://lexapro.butkel1.org/]lexapro[/url] http://lexapro.butkel1.org/ lexapro
Ciao!
good day!
Keep up this great resource.
I like it a lot! Good work, keep it up. You have to look at this too.
Also visit my sites:
[url=http://percocet.butkel1.org/]percocet[/url] http://percocet.butkel1.org/ percocet
Ciao!
Gutten TAG!
Very like it!
We enjoyed visiting your website very much. We enjoyed visiting your website very much.
Another links here:
[url=http://insurancequotes-com.blogspot.com/]insurance quotes[/url] http://insurancequotes-com.blogspot.com/ insurance quotes
Buy!
salute!
Many interesting information.
Nice work you've done here. Tomorrow I shall return again.
Check this:
[url=http://cialis.butkel1.org/]cialis[/url] http://cialis.butkel1.org/ cialis
Sayonara!
salute!
I bookmark your site, best greetings.
We enjoyed visiting your website very much. Here a lot of helpful information.
Try this - very useful:
[url=http://celexa.butkel1.org/]xenical[/url] http://xenical.butkel1.org/ xenical
Aufiderzein!
good day!
Keep up this great resource.
I like it a lot! Good work, keep it up. Here a lot of helpful information.
Check this:
[url=http://xenical.butkel1.org/]xenical[/url] http://xenical.butkel1.org/ xenical
Sayonara!
Post a Comment