11.26.2006

The Funny oops Peripatetic Bong

It slipped by me to post this..One of the phunniest ones I have come across for a long time.. Ek Khat Bhai Ke Naam by Shreemoyee..Am sure all Indians are going to roll over..

11 comments:

karmic said...

I did not get it, maybe cos I have been away for too long. Is there soemthing funny about speaking in that fashion?
Maybe I need to read it again.

Russell CJ Duffy said...

have you gone and disappeared again?

Wanderer said...

read it and enjoyed it too... btw, where are you? Settled in b'lore already? ....still waiting to read the details of your trip.

ankurindia said...

yep funny post lol

Anonymous said...

Hey WM,
WHere for art thou?
I posted an audio of my voice (although I'm hardly vain enough to think that would entice you back, I think you might be curious.)
Hope you're ok???? New job?? Please email me if you can't get on my site.
Miss you

Anonymous said...

u back from the US eh??

I am in delhi!

Anonymous said...

HMM.. u MIA now..not me..havent seen u in a long time...on cyber space i mean..hope all is well:)

White Magpie said...

Sanjay - Heck!! Have ye seen the movie Munnabhai? If not, then this won't apply...

CJ - I'm not yet back but shuttling in between. Hope to be back soon.

Lovemarks - Am in Mumbai. Decided to stay back..Won't make any promise but will try to update soon

Ankur - Welcome!! And yeah...the post had me in splits..The gurl is too phunny..

Gel - I emailed you...:)

Chandni - I'm like the postman..back and forth from the US. But back and stuck which is good for the last 2-3 months...

Winnie - Same applies to you as well. I am rocking so no need to worry :) But tx..Ye doing good?

Persona non gratis said...

I just saw this link. Thank you.

Dreamcatcher said...

Hasn't a long time passed since even this post?

Nautilus said...

Whats up? Yet another hybernation act or jet-setting around the world?? In any case, time for a post dude!