thanks for visiting! Dont know why the pics arent visible.. they shd be unless u are sitting in iran/saudi arabia etc :)..
BTW I saw u have spent a considerable time in Paris.. I have visited the same places as u wrote about.. have some pics of Paris too in my flickr stream.
Ricercar: Umm but I have done it in a little more detail and they have only 6 categories methinx so it is kinda peculiar to think that everyone fits into these but its mucho closer than we think.
Sophie: hmm. Ye have done it then?
San: Welcome 'ere. It sure is fun.
Meeta: Ask me one more time. Ye are undercover.
Varsha: Hey, good to have you here. Sigh..aint ye asking for trouble? :)
26 comments:
Thanks for the visual insight into magpie's world...circular bed, eh? ;-)
Nice pics. But waiting for text. :-)
Interesting..
guess i will have to do mine.
you are writing again. awesome :)
Naut: Hope ye nawt a shrink ;)
Alka: ?? Didnt getcha. Long time no see.
Perspective: There you are. Welcome bk.
CJ: Please do.
Shreemo: Kya karoon? :)
Nah! I'm no shrink! But I can tell you that its extremely difficult to find linens for circular beds :-)
hehe...and white ones at that ;)
white pristine bed. hmmm.
Why is everyone missing the red pillows?
Forget red pillows, what I would have loved is black satin. Nice to have you back after so long
thanks for visiting! Dont know why the pics arent visible.. they shd be unless u are sitting in iran/saudi arabia etc :)..
BTW I saw u have spent a considerable time in Paris.. I have visited the same places as u wrote about.. have some pics of Paris too in my flickr stream.
Prometheus: It's good to have YOU back after so long..Dhakkas in Dhaka or something else? :)
Twilight Fairy: Ye are the first fairy to visit moi blog ;) Welcome!! Unfortunately cant view flickr at work. so from home for sure...
And salaam alei kum - am nawt from the Gulf hehe
E: Hmm to hum? Welcome :)
this is cool. :)
thanks for your visits and nice comments on my blog. :)
Interesting...
what i like about the visual DNA thing is that everyone does get a different one :)
same pinch on the "conqueror" and "high time roller"
otherwise i m a dreamer and a love bug
i quite like these visuals into random anonymous bloggers minds .. interesting
cool stuff! how do u do this??!
Cool...isn't this fun..
Tell us more about ur vice, cmon be a sport!!!
Hey Aradhana: Thanks for dropping in.
Perspective: Kuch aur?
Ricercar: Umm but I have done it in a little more detail and they have only 6 categories methinx so it is kinda peculiar to think that everyone fits into these but its mucho closer than we think.
Sophie: hmm. Ye have done it then?
San: Welcome 'ere. It sure is fun.
Meeta: Ask me one more time. Ye are undercover.
Varsha: Hey, good to have you here. Sigh..aint ye asking for trouble? :)
welcome .... did you say welcome and then just vanish>
oooooh ... i like the bedroom :)
why? do you have flickr blocked? will do something about it. weekend! promise :)
Ricercar: Unfortunately yes :(
Post a Comment