5.02.2007
NY times
Ah!! It's good to be in NY. I am here after a 5 year long break. Of course I've been here on and off but haven't stayed for quite a long time. Today's a rest day. Notorious areas somehow always lend a charm and thrill. Or maybe it is for the sedate me ;) Am wandering down Manhattan, Browery St and Queens...Anyone here?
10 comments:
In Philly 2 hours away.
Get some chocolates! :)
Hope you had fun!
EOTR: Too late this time. Will catch ye next.
Blue: Gotcha.
Naut: I had LOADS of it..Its not good to be back this time in Mumbai ;)
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
:( Get me cheesecake please?
cheesecake? :o
I had the blueberry one..couldnt finish it. 6 layers of whipped cream, blueberry, maple syrup and wot not..absolutely yum...
I love New York, the old buildings, the museums, and even though its busy and crowded and garbage piled up everywhere(eww),
the enrgy is intense. whenim there i feel like i ocul d go around hte clock forever wihtout the need for rest. its awesome! like a live wire.
--here via cherie. white magpie is an enchanting name and you are an architect of dreams! :))
Mystic Rose: Yes, NY has a vibrant charm from the classy Manhawtan to the Bronx. But couldn't live there forever.
Thanks for dropping in :) The name WM popped in one of my trances actually.
Cool!! Have fun dude!
Varsha: I am back re. Was there for a short time.
Post a Comment