"It doesn't matter how ridiculous a lie is if the lie is your only chance of escape It doesn't matter how obvious the truth is if the truth is that you'll never escape"
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.
P.S : I did not understand the meaning of your second comment on my blog. What is it that you understood..i simply do not know. I am trying to keep 6 months of stalking and harassment behind myself, and that is why I have my journal 'friends only' for a while. plz make an open ID..i know it is asking for too much, or just wait for some time till I come out with solution.
11 comments:
wow. whose quote is that?
Profound!
hmmm...
wow who's quotes r these??
Keshi.
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.
very well said...
i like.
perfect....cant escape of this truth
Ei Magpie, thats a cool quote? yours?
P.S : I did not understand the meaning of your second comment on my blog. What is it that you understood..i simply do not know. I am trying to keep 6 months of stalking and harassment behind myself, and that is why I have my journal 'friends only' for a while. plz make an open ID..i know it is asking for too much, or just wait for some time till I come out with solution.
Keonaa
sorry..there wasnt supposed to be any question sign after 'thats a cool quote'..typo:)
keonaa
Great quote.
Post a Comment