6.22.2007
A lazy Friday afternoon
Obviously the Magpie has had nothing better to do. Landed on "Cool Things To Put On Your Blog" and the results are obvious for everyone to see. From plain outlandish to quirky. Well, the evening is still young and I plan to attempt some more phunnies. While the boss is away......
8 comments:
Mouse at play when the cat is away, haan!
so many! someone's been busy.. looks like you finally got tired of it.
And that's a HIGh eq! :)
Im here to join ya :)
Keshi.
Hi, I have been reading ur blog for quite a while and I ABSOLUTELY love reading ur stuff,keep going and please do update the "lafter" page too:)
EducatedU: Bilkul!! Am still @ play :) Thanks for the visit.
Mystic Rose: I am still gunning for more. Watch this space ;) Full timepass. The EQ thingy surprised me as well.
Keshi: Long time down under. Welcome to the club. Look forward to your phunnies.
Anonymous: Gracias!! More jokes on the way..
he he this sounds very intersting... may be i will also try some of them :)
ok now i m stuck on all the "cool things"
damn u
:P
nice place though will come back again
ah monika: sorry for the late reply. Didja try?
Anki: Ye damned me? :o Ah shouldn't welcome ye here but wot the heck ;) Keep visiting. Mumbai aint far from delhi..
Post a Comment