11.20.2007

Laga Chunri Mein Daag

I'm listening to this song continuously these days. It's got me captivated. Laga Chunri Mein Daag by the famous Manna Dey. And to think I used to cringe when moi ma used to play the very same artiste in the morning..This was I think one of the song of moi yesteryears when I was still in wee bit shorts waking every morning to the strains of the radio while ma worked in the kitchen..Extremely tough song to sing. Can be heard online on: http://www.musicplug.in/songs.php?movieid=5651

Another one which Isha hooked me on to is "Baavra Mann" from Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi. Beautiful masterpiece. And now I need to see the movie as well. Listen to it at: http://www.dhingana.com/albums.php?value=Njgy The male version..I wonder how I missed it

12 comments:

Keshi said...

tnxx for the links. will check em out soon!

Keshi.

Pri said...

i love the song too. both male and female version. you must watch the movie. i love the actress in it. pity she doesnt act anymore.

Nautilus said...

How's the house-hunting going?

Anonymous said...

Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi is very well made film. Serious. Good.

White Magpie said...

Happy New Year everyone..

I havent seen that movie yet but will this month.

Nauti: I am back in Mumbai. The house hunt started off on a dangerous note but ended well.

Edu: I will I will

Keshi said...

Happy New Year my friend! :)

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Wanderer said...

So did you finally see the movie, 'Hazaaron Khwaishen...'? I so loveeeed it! :)

See the movie Shabd and listen to the songs in it too. You'll like it for sure.

Yes, am back in action. So you won't have any more complaints. :P

White Magpie said...

Yupsie..I finally saw the movie..a tad sad one...lemme check yer blog now..Good of ye to return back

Monika said...

they are both brilliant songs, isha's got me hooked to the second one too and u know what my little 3 month old also loves that one :):)

White Magpie said...

I didnt know ye became a mom..congratulations...what's the name?

Monika said...

@wm,
i posted it on the blog, i guess u missed checking out.. his name is Ojas, u can check the blog for some pics.