5.22.2008

At twenty years of age the will reigns; At thirty the wit; And at forty the judgement -

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wit shall rule for now methinks. :)

Monika said...

good one, so what is ruling for u these days ;-)

White Magpie said...

EducatedUn: Good to see you blogging again...Where are you these days?

Monika: Come on googletalk. Have added you..all work and no play has made me dull

mystic rose said...

experience speaking?

White Magpie said...

mystic: absolutely..

Anonymous said...

Seems I missed votre anniversaire??
XXXX (think of those as kisses not numerals....but of course on the cheek or my Gem will be jealous)

BTW, you could have left any music choice in your comment on my blog. Your comments need never "agree w/ mine" whether on the issue of romance or otherwise. I wrote such tame choices in my blog post b/c of privacy issues. In person...well, you'd need to drive a few hrs south to find out! You have been invited to visit us! (I don't beg though...at least not to bloggers ;).

White Magpie said...

Gem,

It seems the only way I can access your blog is when I am in US. Should keep continuity by email at least methinx.

Umm and I actually did wonder about the choices. Wasn't sure if it is a temporary state ;) Hehe..I am returning back to India this Saturday so mebbe I will take your invite the next time I am here.

Oh you mean I should stop blogging and then visit you? :p

Anonymous said...

I've been so busy that I didn't read your reply until today in Sept!
Email is good.
Stop blogging to visit moi? It's a free country... :D

White Magpie said...

Lynne,

no matter how hard i try, i cant see text on your blog now..email me..

White Magpie said...

Lynne,

no matter how hard i try, i cant see text on your blog now..email me..