I read a fantastic saying - Today is the first day for the rest of your life.
That put me in a buoyant mood. And then the showers came down. The weather is absolutely gorgeous. I got caught in the downpour and the thunder with lightning is adding the edge to moi excitement. After much deliberation (only 4 fingers left), I snuck the Laphro out from under the bed after checking that THE COUPLE has switched their lights off and sat by the window watching the rain. In fact, I am still by the window typing away furiously on the Dell. Oh btw, in case you are wondering - the couple had put a pre-condition - No Smoking, No Drinking in the house. I asked - How about if I suck blood?. No answer to that. In fact, moi mind starts getting deeper in such moments and I feel like doing some serious writing. There is no depth worth capturing in moi thoughts otherwise :)
On another note, it feels great to be nude in front of someone. Just finding that someone with whom you can peel those layers and finally be nothing. In front of someone who doesn't give a fig about who you are, what you wear, how much you earn, your wicked sometimes malacious thoughts, your embarrassing public and private actions, your sad taste in films and music, societal status and more. Someone who is with you for what you are without expecting anything in return. I met that someone ONCE. And estupido senor didn't recognize it for what it was worth. Let it slip from moi fingers and watched it vanish in the eddy. And I've heard it happens only once. And I agree.
Two fingers left now. I wish I had company tonite. I feel like talking for a change. Por favor anyone? Time for the Marlboro man. As I rushed into the building lobby after getting drenched and stood near the lift, the lights went out for a minute. Maybe less. As I looked towards the left at the end of the wall which turned left, there stood a dark man with a Colgate smile. In the dark I could see only his white pearlies. I jumped out of moi skin and cursed "Bhe*****"..Even when the lights came on, I swear he was so black he could be the national flag of Jamaica..The other building resident informed me as we went up that he is senile and often does such silly things. Is harmless. Yeah..Tell that to moi heart which almost stopped beating for a minute and then jumped to 120.
Be right back.
That put me in a buoyant mood. And then the showers came down. The weather is absolutely gorgeous. I got caught in the downpour and the thunder with lightning is adding the edge to moi excitement. After much deliberation (only 4 fingers left), I snuck the Laphro out from under the bed after checking that THE COUPLE has switched their lights off and sat by the window watching the rain. In fact, I am still by the window typing away furiously on the Dell. Oh btw, in case you are wondering - the couple had put a pre-condition - No Smoking, No Drinking in the house. I asked - How about if I suck blood?. No answer to that. In fact, moi mind starts getting deeper in such moments and I feel like doing some serious writing. There is no depth worth capturing in moi thoughts otherwise :)
On another note, it feels great to be nude in front of someone. Just finding that someone with whom you can peel those layers and finally be nothing. In front of someone who doesn't give a fig about who you are, what you wear, how much you earn, your wicked sometimes malacious thoughts, your embarrassing public and private actions, your sad taste in films and music, societal status and more. Someone who is with you for what you are without expecting anything in return. I met that someone ONCE. And estupido senor didn't recognize it for what it was worth. Let it slip from moi fingers and watched it vanish in the eddy. And I've heard it happens only once. And I agree.
Two fingers left now. I wish I had company tonite. I feel like talking for a change. Por favor anyone? Time for the Marlboro man. As I rushed into the building lobby after getting drenched and stood near the lift, the lights went out for a minute. Maybe less. As I looked towards the left at the end of the wall which turned left, there stood a dark man with a Colgate smile. In the dark I could see only his white pearlies. I jumped out of moi skin and cursed "Bhe*****"..Even when the lights came on, I swear he was so black he could be the national flag of Jamaica..The other building resident informed me as we went up that he is senile and often does such silly things. Is harmless. Yeah..Tell that to moi heart which almost stopped beating for a minute and then jumped to 120.
Be right back.
12 comments:
someone would have called you a racist, but I choose to laugh. :-)
It's been raining in Bangalore and I am enjoying them.
Hehe..I love Africans..Absolutely. But had to make an exception here...he absolutely startled me..
i tell u very racist.... :) and i guess the key to happy life is to find that someone and not let slip....
btw i loved the starting qoute of the post...simple yet profound
Interesting use of French Spanish and English.
I don't know if one ever really peels all the layers off. I would love to experience that freedom in the presence of another.
It is good to see you want the company that would chose you on such a night and not go after what you want. Most times they are just plain disappointing
Don't smoke!!! It isn't considered good for you.* cheeky grin*
Monika: I knew I would be at the receiving end on that flag comment. But once you type, you cant take it back..Was meant in good jest :)
Det-Res: It's a luxury and a one time experience..trust me..Am tryin to reduce the coffin sticks..Limited success but am on the path..
hi, i dont know if bilaspur is the same or has changed. all ive seen of bilaspur is the railway station, on my way to my grandmother's place in rourkela. i used to have cousins in bilaspur who used to tell me stories and events about them and their town/city. i've just been thinking a lot about my childhood lately so the post was a result of that.
u are tagged... trust me its an interesting one... do take it up :)
may b one shud clone self
and start dating it
Monika:
Will take that up this week.
Lost: Now Now I don't want to make life that interesting..Welcome...
wut an inspirational post!
yes..live as if today is the first AND the last day of ur life :)
Keshi.
Not a new saying to me, but your post's interpretation of it is quite intriguing and interesting descriptive phrases.
Post a Comment