:) this was fun. on a dreary day of work.Dreamcatcher
very interesting and informative :)
chakouba of Manipur is not a food item but a function.
Dreamcatcher - Just woke up..Monika - hehehe..I dont know half the food items here..Arunima - I believe you. Even if you told me chakouba is the home minister's name :p
write. something.
t - Done
Drool..........
I have sampled only some - need to plan trips to eat the rest
yum - pretty interesting stuff .. i'm so bored i had to google some of the stuff
Post a Comment
9 comments:
:) this was fun. on a dreary day of work.
Dreamcatcher
very interesting and informative :)
chakouba of Manipur is not a food item but a function.
Dreamcatcher - Just woke up..
Monika - hehehe..I dont know half the food items here..
Arunima - I believe you. Even if you told me chakouba is the home minister's name :p
write. something.
t - Done
Drool..........
I have sampled only some - need to plan trips to eat the rest
yum - pretty interesting stuff .. i'm so bored i had to google some of the stuff
Post a Comment