1.07.2009

You Know What?

It's way too easy to forgive everyone. But to forgive oneself, it's so tough. To remember that just one time which you would have given everything to change. But you went ahead and did it inspite of the realisation of the consequences. And cried at the moment of truth.
Has something like this ever happened with you? Something that still plagues the core of you?

17 comments:

SwB said...

All the time.

How do you tell yourself it's ok?

White Magpie said...

I don't know. The pain is caused more by the loss of face (internal) and the constant remembrance. Sort of masochistic methinx. I guess we must bury whatever once for all and move on in life. And not do it again of course.

Enemy of the Republic said...

Amen. Happy New Year to you!

mystic rose said...

hmmmm. am searching the archives of memory for the plague.

Anonymous said...

oh ofcourse, wish i had met you sooner ;)

Anonymous said...

No, I think I have lost all conscience.

starry said...

It is very hard to forgive ones self.I have been there and know it is very painful.Happy new year to you and your family.

White Magpie said...

EOTR: Amen!!

Mystic: Haha..Typical twin behaviour..

T:Hmm..Anonymous bhi and T bhi...Identification please..

Det-res: So I'm not the only one....

Starry nights: Thanks..I know you must have had loads of fun...

Blue Athena said...

Hey, been a long time. How have you been? Happy 2009. :)

Oreen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Oreen said...

i have almost seven such instances that i can recall. the most embarrassing was when i liked a waitress at this delhi restaurant and in the comments column left my phone number, asking her to call me.

the manager came over to ask if something was wrong with the food.

man, i knew it would have horrible cons, but i just did it like the insensitive idiot that i am at times.

Monika said...

oh loads of time, something even pains now...

i guess life is like this

Lubna said...

Hey Magpie? All okay with you? All I can say is, Try once more like you did before, sing a new song chiquitita.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2ypCHRykUU

How do we know said...

Sometimes. I used to be rather hard on myself. Then, my friend taught me "Whatever you have done wrong, whatever was embarassing, was just a drop in the ocean of eternity. It does not matter. What matters is what you learnt from it." think abt that.

ichatteralot said...

WHat a threat - I shiver in my shoes :) Okay I shall write again and be back with a bang. Wish you a very happy 2009!

catmiester said...

Its happened to each and every one of us, dahling!
Talk about learning from others mistakes... it never really happens, does it???
u gotto go through ure own jazz... n thats the way it is

T.C.!

White Magpie said...

Oreen: That was funny dude..:D

Monika: Kya karen..its like this only

Lubna: Ekdum changa hoon..Just sometimes when I go a little deep...

Ichatter: u better..else we gotta change ur name...

Catmiester: miaow :))