After what seems like eternity, I "felt". That something which keep you going through the trials and tribulations. That which makes you face shit and smile. It had disappeared for years. I thought it died.
But the tide turned :). Heidigger once said, "For authentic living what is necessary is the resolute confrontation of death." Life happens whether you make plans or not. I slipped out of the thaw of winter which ensconced me so passionately from the warmth of the cherry blossoms. It's good to be alive. It's great to feel. It's exquisite.
5 comments:
There is always a silver lining.reminds me of this phrase."We would not appreciate spring if there was no winter."like the song you are playing.
I agree though at times its hard to see the distinction. It might be that every silver lining is surrounded by a cloud.
hope might be a bitch. but, thatz wat keeps life going
hope might be a bitch. but, thatz wat keeps life going
every silver lining is surrounded by a cloud ? :)
Post a Comment