i refuse to leave ur blog i think u know why :)
yea, bloody hell.the music says it all .
Monika: the addiction becomes an intoxication..he is like that..T: time for a link to you as well
sent :)
sure ;)
'course my first choice would have been something else. :)seriously tho why white magpie?
T: Cuz he who has a "why" to live for, can live with any "how".Dreamcatcher: Gotcha..
i really want to ask you why "dream architect" ?
:)you seriously need to change that music. I had the same playing on my blog a couple days ago.
InExile: It's called making it happen..And I enjoy your honest writing..MR: Done..
I think I need to read Gibran..
Neha - Start with The Prophet..
Post a Comment
12 comments:
i refuse to leave ur blog i think u know why :)
yea, bloody hell.
the music says it all .
Monika: the addiction becomes an intoxication..he is like that..
T: time for a link to you as well
sent :)
sure ;)
'course my first choice would have been something else. :)
seriously tho why white magpie?
T: Cuz he who has a "why" to live for, can live with any "how".
Dreamcatcher: Gotcha..
i really want to ask you why "dream architect" ?
:)
you seriously need to change that music. I had the same playing on my blog a couple days ago.
InExile: It's called making it happen..And I enjoy your honest writing..
MR: Done..
I think I need to read Gibran..
Neha - Start with The Prophet..
Post a Comment