Inane use of the :) emoticon drives me insane.
Constant or rather repeated explanation of your actions to someone close. Makes me think "Are we really close or is this a myth?"
The Chief Minister is dead and I am still stuck in office waiting for an approval. I am travelling to Singapore for 3-4 weeks in late September. Excited? Umm not really. I think that's a long time to be in Singapore. Besides I dont have any friends there. Now if it was Thailand :D I could Bangkok.
I met a CEO recently on one of my flight trips and he made me an unbelievable offer to join. The catch is I have to be based in Rajkot for a year. O reader, would you stay in Rajkot for a year if being a millionaire after two years is guaranteed? I am about to kick the bucket methinx cuz nothing excites me these days.
Other than my religiously regular morning jog at dawn, sweat rivulets streaking down my back and meditating amidst the peacocks in the Reddy Garden near Jubilee Hills. Feels absolutely divine. I hate the squawking though..
And I need to make some friends here. Really.
Constant or rather repeated explanation of your actions to someone close. Makes me think "Are we really close or is this a myth?"
The Chief Minister is dead and I am still stuck in office waiting for an approval. I am travelling to Singapore for 3-4 weeks in late September. Excited? Umm not really. I think that's a long time to be in Singapore. Besides I dont have any friends there. Now if it was Thailand :D I could Bangkok.
I met a CEO recently on one of my flight trips and he made me an unbelievable offer to join. The catch is I have to be based in Rajkot for a year. O reader, would you stay in Rajkot for a year if being a millionaire after two years is guaranteed? I am about to kick the bucket methinx cuz nothing excites me these days.
Other than my religiously regular morning jog at dawn, sweat rivulets streaking down my back and meditating amidst the peacocks in the Reddy Garden near Jubilee Hills. Feels absolutely divine. I hate the squawking though..
And I need to make some friends here. Really.
7 comments:
lol. Yaaa I know someone who's staying in Vizag for 2 years, hoping to make it big, so Rajkot should be equally tolerable.
hey, nice to hear from you ! okie so this was all the confusion working on your mind !!
i think you should take up the rajkot thing, its just a matter of a year and then you have the entire life ahead which would be comfortable !!
Think with your brains and not your heart and you would get the answer !
Lost: Well, I have been there once but yet to make up my mind.
Hi S: No yaar. This was not the confusion on my mind. It was something else entirely which I told ye. I am giving it a hard thought - its a big decision.
Hey, Rajkot isn't that bad - may be you'll find yourself a sweet gujju-ben while you're there!! :))
And reading your posts these days are becoming nostalgia trips for me - KVR gardens, morning jog, sqwaking peacocks...
How's the city reacting to YSR's untimely demise?
Nautilus: Good to see you getting active again. The city is forgetting him slowly. Jagan is getting ready to take the helm while Rosiah is not ready to give up. Its his last mile I guess. Like everything else, the show is going on and people are looking forward to the next big event :)
"sweat rivulets streaking down my back and meditating amidst the peacocks": lovely writing!
I'm envious of such an experience amidst gorgeous peacocks, although the squawking would drive me nuts, too.
-gel
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Post a Comment