12.22.2009

I See, I Feel, I Am

These days emotions are more fluid. The other day an emotional scene in a Hindi movie had the tears flowing freely down the cheeks. You'd probably laugh if I tell you the movie name but that's not the point here. I am getting more in tune with the colours & hues, low notes, food tastes better, am learning to cook, paying undivided attention to health and even taking a stab at understanding the boss. I laugh like a banshee. At times the body trembles to certain songs, the heart aches seeing small kids begging on the road and the mind is sing-song deep during prayer. The rage is complete too. It's no more a half hearted attempt to let loose the confines of my mind. It's full savagery but in complete control. It's also aware of desires entering the body even before they become complete thoughts and eventually actions. In short, the living's getting better.

7 comments:

Lubna said...

Happy New Year.

Arunima said...

what an amazing post!

I was just quoting this in a mail howvere to some frens:

" I came, I saw, i left" Julius Leaver (meaning my frens who have left the company)
"i came, i saw, i slept" Arunima

Happy New Year to you!

myshtery said...

"The rage is complete too. It's no more a half hearted attempt to let loose the confines of my mind. It's full savagery but in complete control. It's also aware of desires entering the body even before they become complete thoughts and eventually actions..."

In other world in other place in sumbdy else's life... Life may be gettin worse with all this complete control on emotions.. or maybe he/she myt be becoming a recluse.

point being: Funny how ditto emotions dznt produce ditto results.

White Magpie said...

Lubna: Am sure you are having fun. Wish you the best.

Arunima: LoL..slept eh..great way to start the NY..HNY to you too..

Myshtery: A little confusing comment but everyone's got their own version of truth and its implications. For me, complete control is proving to be better..

gel said...

Love this post. Yes, let yourself feel and no I would not laugh! I don't relate well to those who bottle up their emotions continually. It is healthy to feel. Great title and summation ending sentence for this top post.

Anonymous said...

visited my old blog. ur comment was the last there. missed that message about your being in ny. how was it? where are you now?

~ chaianyone
white-can-vas.blogspot.com

White Magpie said...

What a lovely surprise. I am in India. I was there sometime back. Mail me @ whitemagpie@gmail.com. Its great to hear from you.