I hate anonymous comments. It's like the mice trying to bell a cat without any takers. They serve no purpose. At least have the daring to put your name at the end if you are strong enough to voice your opinion.
I began to moderate comments, after I began to get comments that were nothing but advertisements, comments in what seemed like Chinese etc. I suggest you do that - moderate your comments.
6 comments:
i am with u on this one one hundred percent... a person who doesnt have the courage to claim his thoughts what kind of a person is he anyways
Why then do you allow anonymous comments!
I began to moderate comments, after I began to get comments that were nothing but advertisements, comments in what seemed like Chinese etc. I suggest you do that - moderate your comments.
I agree with you, but the suggestion above is a good one. You can adjust your settings to disallow anonymous comments.
By the Way, I posted again because of prods from you and others.
Happy New Year 2010, my friend!
Moni: Try making anonymous understand that.
Anonymous: Why post something if you dont want to back it up?
Lub: I moderate the comments already for the ads etc. It just irks me a lil at times when someone has an opinion but doesnt want to own it.
Gel: Good girl :) Let me hop over.
arunima here. agreed agreed.
Post a Comment