1.22.2010

Instinct..

I saw Basic Instinct II recently. I have not yet seen the first part thinking it to be full of xxx and no story but will do it now. I could relate to Sharon's character. Hmm..
Current Music: UB40 - Higher Ground

3 comments:

claytonia vices said...

It's the first part that is more sensible. It is actually a classic in my opinion. Great background music, good locations, tastefully done sensual scenes and a very wickedly woven mystery that will leave us thinking and debating! (atleast when I saw it for the first time about 3yrs ago! :D )

In part two the hero seems to have the same worried expression throughout the movie!! Irritating! :(

Arunima said...

agree with claytonia. :-) Watched the first part long time back and loved it more than the second one.

White Magpie said...

Claytonia and Arunima: Hmm this is enough vouching for me to go watch it..

Lol at Clay's comment on part two.