2.23.2010

Man going mental!!

For once I dont feel like going home today. Just a downer of a phase and I am hanging around in the office.

2010 has got off to a bad start for me. I was in Mumbai for 7 days. Lost my phone - 20K. Then had some unimaginable sudden huge expenditure - 64K. And on the same day of return, the car's fuel injection system crashed - 8K. And now the office is trying to drive me insane - priceless. The peace I mean. Thank God for yoga. Shambho Shambho!! The silver lining was my sis gifting me the same cell phone the next morning to maintain continuity. Raksha bandhan ka karzaa chukaya usne.

But net net I have to get out of here quickly. The office I mean. Permanently. Just coming to work gives me ulcers now. The bile is killing moi throat.

And in the midst of all this crazy shit, nostalgia troubles me. People, you know, never change :)

No comments: