3.08.2010

Bum Bonus

Every working man waits for the bonus payout period, isn't it? That delightful month of getting chunky hits into the savings account. Visit sin city, shop till you drop, buy that blue chip stock etc. whatever hits your fancy. Well, for some reason I can never be accused of bonus gluttony. Like clockwork in every bonus period I get hit by some unfathomable huge dick expenses which invariably swallow moi bonus. Its unerring and now quite eerie. I've gone through anger, alarm, frustration, hope, prayer (yeah), madness and now am in acceptance. Read "The Secret" and tried it to he he. I try everything you know. Don't leave any stone unturned for anything I want in life. The last two companies I joined must have wondered when I didn't haggle too much over the bonus amount and meekly accepted their number.
As usual, this bonus month I am right up the creek with the proverbial paddle. From the nicest chunkiest bonus of my life so far, the "sudden" expenses will leave me with about 1.5 k to splurge. Fuck..I am going to give it to a beggar I know outside my office. At least someone can enjoy a "bonus", wotsay?

6 comments:

Monika said...

ha ha that could have been my story... 6 yrs i have been planning to get a pair of solitaire earrings from my bonus but every damn year its the same problem

White Magpie said...

Eh...kuch karna padega..abhi sirf kala jadoo is baaki..

starry said...

Waiting for my husband to get his bonus but alas it will be the same story.

White Magpie said...

Lalitha: Why same? :(

RiĆ  said...

so true!!Plus the tax that gets deducted!! Why on earth do we hav to pay tax on bonus as well! :|

White Magpie said...

Ha ha Ria..all that sexy stuff provided by the Govt for free eh ;)