Tag from Ria
If I were a month, I'd be March
If I were a day of the week, I'd be Wednesday
If I were a time of day, I'd be 4.30 a.m.
If I were a season, I'd be deep winter.
If I were a planet, I'd be Jupiter
If I were a sea animal, I'd be a whale
If I were a direction, I'd be East (what else)
If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be a swing
If I were a liquid, I'd be mercury
If I were a tree, I'd be a peepal tree
If I were a tool, I'd be a knife
If I were an element, I'd be copper
If I were a gemstone, I'd be diamond
If I were a musical instrument, I'd be a drum
If I were a color, i'd be gold
If I were a emotion, I'd be lust (that longing with no end)
If I were a fruit, I'd be a seedless black grape
If I were a sound, I'd be the strains of sitar
If I were a car, I'd be a Audi
If I were food, I'd be a salad
If I were a taste, I'd be tangy
If I were a scent, I'd be citrus
If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be boots
And if I were a bird, I'd be a white magpie
I tag Lalitha and Chimera
Current Music: Janet Jackson - If
9 comments:
u are a bad man never tag me for such intestring stuff
going to flick it
and its done :D
Monu: I wasn't sure you visit me anymore :) Let me hop over and read you
Nice answers!! :) And glad tht u took up the tag. I like what u have written for emotion & piece of furniture.
I enjoyed reading (and re-reading) your responses to this meme.You give us a peek into you.
If I were a colour, I'd be the rainbow...
Ria: I loved doing this one even though I wasn't tagged.
S: How about the going the entire hog on your blog and giving me the link? ^^
Your blog requires a google account to sign in now, so I can't post a direct link to my blog.
"I enjoyed reading (and re-reading) your responses to this meme.You give us a peek into you.
If I were a colour, I'd be the rainbow..."
Gel Gel's blog
So sorry. I've removed the barrier now :)
Nice answers I will try and do the tag.thanks for tagging me.
Post a Comment