The past two months have been a whirlwind on all fronts. The involvement in everything has been so much it could perhaps be called as 'personal'. It has completely taken me by storm - the demanding clients, incessant travel to India and Europe, family and property matters, close friends and relatives - all in all it has been an upheaval. A churn to the next phase in maturity, values, friendships and understanding of the self. I've laughed to the point of bursting apart, cried to the point of despair and experienced so much extremes on the emotional front that a lesser me some years back would have collapsed easily. It's like every last drop of my emotion has been squeezed completely through like water through a sponge not allowed to dry naturally.
But it's been beautiful. To be swept uncontrollably without a moment of rest, to be driven even in your dreams across so many multiple points, so many personal relationships and all twining perfectly in the end. Like I said it has not been without its shares of downers but I think stress or adversity tests your real capabilities. If you can manage yourself and your system without losing control, you have been maturing quietly. Else, its no big deal to be in control during cool situations.
And yet again I start travelling to Amsterdam, Belgium and Europe from Monday. Living on your own in a foreign land requires so much discipline to ensure you don't victimize yourself starting from food, drink, exercise, money, house, travel at the least. I love it.
Current music - Dostana - Jaane Kyun
1 comment:
Aah and in the end u come out wiser and richer with experiences which u can call ur own. Wish u luck.
Post a Comment