10.24.2010

And what do they say?

You cannot be lonely if you like the person you are alone with. Oh yeah!! Never had a problem with that. The best part of my last week trip to Amsterday was a taxi driver at the Den Haag Central station playing Shalimar - Hum Bewafa. After an utterly exhaustive day followed by drinks and dinner, it was such a undescribable moment to sit by the taxi, smoke a cigarrette and listen to Kishore Kumar. You start appreciating many things much more when they are not available easily. I didn't ask him to repeat the song. Have learnt that experiences are unrepeatable and dont lend the same flavor if repeated again. So I finished the ciggy, took the train and went to the hotel.

Current music: Shalimar - Hum Bewafa

5 comments:

mystic rose said...

Like the first sentence a lot :) Absolutely agree with it.

RiĆ  said...

That was deep, yes some experiences are to be experienced just once.

White Magpie said...

Haan yaaro sahi bola..

Tx Mystic

Ria: unfortunately this traffic jam I know I'm gonna experience more than once

Prometheus_Unbound said...

Soon. But still some time to go.

How you doing?

White Magpie said...

Prometheus my friend: You are back. When will you get regular again?

How am I doing? Rocking but still growing up