Is something wrong with your feed? My google reader hasn't shown any of your posts since you moved. Fix it up fast, if so.
Strange. I've not had anyone complain so far. Or perhaps you are the only one who had plugged me in the reader. I dont even know what that is :(
BTW, have you moved your blog? Dont know if you will read this. In case you do, please email the link.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Is something wrong with your feed? My google reader hasn't shown any of your posts since you moved. Fix it up fast, if so.
Strange. I've not had anyone complain so far. Or perhaps you are the only one who had plugged me in the reader. I dont even know what that is :(
BTW, have you moved your blog? Dont know if you will read this. In case you do, please email the link.
Post a Comment