4.14.2011

And so it continues

And so the conundrum which is life continues. Sometimes things are so clear that I wonder how anyone can miss the obvious. At times, I am on the other side. So basically I know desire is the root cause of all sorrow. Buddha said so and I agree. But I am for all inclusive not exclusive. So desire is very important for me. Yoga has been very good for me but with a little bit clarity comes a lot of confusion as well. If you dont persevere, the confusion clouds the clarity.

So I was listening to this wise yogi talks. He talks real well and I can feel his feel. Its not fake. But what eludes my understanding is what is this hurry for enlightenment? On one hand they say that don't live in the future. The priests talk about us going to heaven or hell depending on what we do things. The wise folks say live right now. So isn't working on oneself to get enlightened the same thing? We are trying to basically do something which we don't know exists or may happen in the future. So there exists this huge schism in my mind right now the vortex of which drives me crazy.

One of the biggest fucking negative trait of being a Piscean is to keep seeing both sides of every point. It is unavoidable no matter how hard I try. Even in the biggest fucking fight of my life and minutes before words come to blows, a tiny voice at the back of my mind will ask,'Is there a teeny possibility that the opposite guy could have a point?' How ridiculous can one get? I read one of Linda Goodman's assessment on Pisceans saying that the guy will even take a stab at understanding his mother-in-law. Ha ha.

But the biggest fucking positive trait is once a Piscean is convinced about something, he will follow it to the end better than anyone else. Love, hate or even murder. A Piscean is like a diesel engine in -15 degrees. Can take an awful lot of time to heat up (for some) but once its hot, it runs like a Maserati.

These days I love to watch faces. The idea of sitting in the train with the ipod plugged on like millions of others is a big turn off. I'd rather watch people. And talk if someone opens up. Is unlikely to happen. But the optimist in me doesnt switch it off. And so I do. And I saw this girl with the most exquisite philtrum on top of utterly pink lips. A pity her hair was purple but a compartment during rush hour in London is a weird assortment of colors, shapes and styles. Quite lovely in fact. Another point of observation are shoes. The variety is mind boggling like everything else. Even the bloody aglets are stylish in formal wear.

I noticed the other day that I have lunules since  eons on my hands My mum used to say eat lots of calcium C tablets and so I went hunting for Calcium Sandoz. Couldnt find 'em unfortunately.

BTW, this feeling is getting a bit ubiquitous. Long walks by the Thames, idyllic chatting with strangers, day trips to Europe, long runs at the crack of dawn, live shows and what not. I hope I am not getting psychotomimetic. All this kerfuffle might just be me missing something. Home? Feel? The quest continues.