What did Heraclitus say 'You can't step in the same river twice'. But you can sure step into the same shit twice. Or bigger shit. I am referring to the spoken word. Usually I am slow to anger and even slower to take offence. Especially if it is with someone really close. But this time the self control tripped like a bull on steroids. What do you do when you are aware that if you say certain things now in your anger, the words are going to rob a certain piece of your life, and still say the same? The end result - feel like shit (aware shit which is hilarious). Like throwing away your wicket when you are batting on 99.
I am usually the follower of Gurdjieff on anger. He says hold your horses when you feel angry for at least 24 hours. 99% of the time you wont feel the same in the 25th hour what you felt in the first minute. But in that 1%, if you feel the same anger then murder is allowed too. And I usually dont feel angry et al over whole lotta gigantic issues but this time ah... Show must go on..At least I know I did wrong. .
Current music - F R David - Words
7 comments:
So you're back and how! :) Glad to see that. But dude seriously fix your feed. My google reader didn't show any of your new posts. :(
Hope the regret isn't too much to bear.
It may seem the same "shit" but it is never the same, just a reminder of something "familiar" in your life you need to fix.
There is an idea that you use the negative energy to power you to do something positive.
I admire Heraclitus, his axioms ring true even today.
Hi Rakhi: I seriously dont know RSS feeds et al. I just type and load. No regret is too much. Its just that I wished later that I had acted in a better way :)
Icebow: Tx for the comment. I agree on the thought. Its just that the energy is neutral and we are the force. If we learn to channelize it at will, that would be the day.
I'm hoping you haven't murdered anyone!! LOL.
Almost the same when you say something out of unawareness..thankfully sanity is restored..how goes thou?
Almost the same when you say something out of unawareness..thankfully sanity is restored..how goes thou?
Just as I congratulate you for being back, you go and disappear on me again. :) Write something, pretty please.
Post a Comment