Knock, knock! What do you mean down? :D No seriously.
Starts from Australia ;) and then moves up..
bs. :) when there's nothing to interest you it only goes down. its true. almost always.
I think its kind of like a flower. It starts down in the gound as a tiny seed, then with a bit of care and nurture it gorws and grows and soon it is a beautiful flower up in peering at the sky. So love kind of has to grow on you like the flower.
Mystic rose: If there is nothing to interest, it wont be there in the first place isnt it. For anything to rise, down is always the starting point.Sokeina: I like the way you have put it.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Knock, knock! What do you mean down? :D No seriously.
Starts from Australia ;) and then moves up..
bs. :) when there's nothing to interest you it only goes down. its true. almost always.
I think its kind of like a flower. It starts down in the gound as a tiny seed, then with a bit of care and nurture it gorws and grows and soon it is a beautiful flower up in peering at the sky. So love kind of has to grow on you like the flower.
Mystic rose: If there is nothing to interest, it wont be there in the first place isnt it. For anything to rise, down is always the starting point.
Sokeina: I like the way you have put it.
Post a Comment