I never liked Dev Anand but that could be a personal deficiency and its also true that I light up late. As an example, I have recently started appreciating Lata Mangeshkar in the right way. I am thankful that I did while she is still alive unlike the many I did after they are no longer with us e.g. Ustaad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan saab, Ustadon ke ustaad and a personal god (the g is humbly in low for him) Ali Akbar Khan and many more. Discovering something new is almost like an aphorism and I can't keep thanking for it to still continue happening with me. I only wish someday before I go that I know to love. God knows I never have had to struggle for anything ever in life - love, money, friends or anything else and I have had never done anything to be blessed with this. And if this is called detachment which the wise say is to yearn for, its no fun really. But at least that's something which I have to yearn for every minute I breathe.
Current music: Prem Pujari - Phoolon ke rang se (This one is specially for someone whose wrong I could right hopefully someday in life before its too late and who still reads me at least once in a while)
1 comment:
I grew up listening to Lata before i could appreciate any other, ad you learn to love only by loving.
Post a Comment