Restarting anything is a decadence to be enacted only once in any decade. And like most of the things to be learnt, you learn it only as you grow older and not necessarily wiser. That is a clear distinction btw. So hopefully I wont do a start, stop, start, stop again. I do plan to start a fresh blog soon - hint to the decadence comment :-). I cant believe six years have passed since I started teasing some words to life. I can't believe I have stopped smoking either. I do like the taste of my own mouth now and not being a menth addict. If I do kiss a girl now who smokes, I will probably learn endurance. And yup, one good thingie is I've moved forward from procrastination to easy contemplation. I can't believe I wasted so much time before doing something. Mainly, I am going easy on myself. It does kill me especially in professional life but that's a challenge I am willing to battle for the bigger picture.
Another bittersweet truth I've learnt is you can live without anyone - I stand corrected. Its not living but you know what I mean. Almost everyone I know does cause that's how life is. Its not by choice or design but a safeguard inbuilt by nature for survival. Sure there will be times when the desire or thought of someone not being with you or memories will kill you in that moment but like everything it will pass too. You get into a mess only when you do something in that moment which usually is silly. Else, you go go go - just do it in your sanity while you still can and don't let that nadiring moment take birth.
London is a hip place but it does take something different to meet some intelligentsia here. The US is a block easier to thaw than the Brit formality. HOWEVER, once the ice breaks, some of these folks are plain nuts. And EXTREME. I just wish I was here ten years back or at least lived here for a couple of years in my teens. That would have been so cool. And it made me think what is it that I would like to do NOW? I sure as hell dont want to have this 'I wish I had done this etc' thought ten years down the line. And so these are some of the places I would like to visit soooon:
Beachy head, East Sussex UK - This I have visited already and what a splendid moment it was to sit with a drink. Or even without it as I learnt the next morning.
Hidden beach on Marieta Islands, off the coast of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - I do have that something special for water bodies and this looks out of the world. Would loveeee to skinny dip here.
Magic Hole - Ik Kil is a well known cenote outside Piste in the municipality of Tinum, Yucatan, Mexico again. It is located in the northern center of the Yucatán Peninsula and is part of the Ik Kil Archeological Park near Chichen Itza. It is open to the public for swimming. Ah water again
Moon Mountain, Yangshuo, Guangxi, China - This looks so gorgeous I would commit to all my sins in a heartbeat
Northern Lights, Iceland - This shall happen soonTo be continued..
Current music: Yeh waada raha - Ishq mera bandagi hain - Love this one to bits





3 comments:
Real nice..love this write up....very interesting..nd something to learn
Real nice....very interesting.....with something to learn...
Iceland sounds good :) That has always been on top of my bucket list.
Post a Comment