That is saaddddddd!! Take care!!
aww..was it coz i talk too loud:P
awww!Hope it gets better...war and tooth together could be terrible!
get well soon!!! :)
Does that mean you now talk less?
any pain is bad:-(Hope ur ear and tooth is healing well!
Shikha: Am back..Learnt to cope with earache and toothaches. Missed all those in childhood. Guess this was payback :)Winz: Now that you mention it ;)Ekta: Its getting better. Thanks!! 'twas miserable.Chandni: There ye surface. Can I call ye now Dilli ki thug? :pDadoji: Absolute silence for 4 days in US (other than the meets with clients). I startled moiself when I spoke on the 5th ;)Anand: Welcome and thanx. Tooth is costing me dear and the ear is..well..that's a diff kind of pain.. :)
Oh YUCK! Hope you feel much better soon.
Silvermoon: Ah..Am mucho better back in Mumb...
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »
This is very interesting site... » » »
Post a Comment
11 comments:
That is saaddddddd!! Take care!!
aww..was it coz i talk too loud:P
awww!
Hope it gets better...war and tooth together could be terrible!
get well soon!!! :)
Does that mean you now talk less?
any pain is bad:-(
Hope ur ear and tooth is healing well!
Shikha: Am back..Learnt to cope with earache and toothaches. Missed all those in childhood. Guess this was payback :)
Winz: Now that you mention it ;)
Ekta: Its getting better. Thanks!! 'twas miserable.
Chandni: There ye surface. Can I call ye now Dilli ki thug? :p
Dadoji: Absolute silence for 4 days in US (other than the meets with clients). I startled moiself when I spoke on the 5th ;)
Anand: Welcome and thanx. Tooth is costing me dear and the ear is..well..that's a diff kind of pain.. :)
Oh YUCK! Hope you feel much better soon.
Silvermoon: Ah..Am mucho better back in Mumb...
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »
This is very interesting site... » » »
Post a Comment