12.18.2008

91.1 rocks in HYD (only 9 to 11 please)

Radiocity played some awful music in Mumbai. In fact, I cribbed about it regularly to the guy who was responsible for it when we met in Toto's. But...but...after listening to RJ Gaurav (his show starts at 9 pm titled Kal Aaj aur Kal - yesterday, today and tomorrow) I have to change moi opinion. The dude rocks. He plays FANTASTIC Hindi classics, timing is great and includes some great shayari as well. I have been hooked to his show especially since I drive home between 9 to 11. He has made me long for a radio now.
"Muh ki baat jaane sabhi
Dil da dard jaane na koi"

6 comments:

Arunima said...

wah wah wah!

you live in Mumbai?

Monika said...

i hate radio city in blore too... here i love indigo... they play some awesome english nos

PS: BTW good to see back to blogging :)

White Magpie said...

Arunima: I am from Mumbai but moved to Hyd recently.

Monika: No English songs here :( Can you believe that? And what will I do on moi own here? so blogging will be on for quite some time I guess hehe

Monika said...

the pleasure is ours :)

Neha said...

wow.. this is news fr me! whatever iv heard on radio in Hyd has been pretty awful till now.. so much that iv actually stopped listening to fm and actually started writing cds and using my ipon in the car :)

White Magpie said...

Neha: RJ Gaurav rocks esp if you are into classics..Trust moi choice on this one.