All moi readers - please tell me the moral of the story :)
Raj walked up to the bar with an ostrich behind him. Adter he sat down, the bartender came over and asked for the order. Raj said, "I'll have a beer," and turned to the ostrich,"What will you have?" "I'll have a beer too," said the ostrich. The bartender poured a beer and said,"That'll be one hundred and seventy seven rupees and twenty five paise". Raj reached into his pocket and pulled out the exact change. The next day, he and the ostrich came in again, and he asked for a beer. The ostrich said,"I'll have the same." Once again, he reached into his pocket and paid with the exact change. This became a routine, until late once evening, the two entered again. "The usual?" asked the bartender. "Well no, this time I'll have a big scotch," Raj said. "Same for me",said the ostrich. "That'll be eight hundred and twenty two rupees fifty paise,"said the bartender. Once again, the exact change came out of his pocket. The bartender could not hold back his curiosity any longer. "Excuse me, Sir. How do you manage to come up with the exact change from your pocket every ime?" "Well," Raj said, "several years ago, I was cleaning the attic and I found an old lamp. When I rubbed it, a genie appreared and granted me two wishes. Moi first wish was that if I ever have to pay for anything, I just have to put moi hand in moi pocket and the right amount of money will always be there.""That's brilliant," said the bartender. "Most people would wish for ten crore rupees or something, but you will always be rich as you want for as long as you live." "That's right, whether for a litre of milk or a Rolls Royce, the exact amount of money is always there," said Raj. Then the bartender asked, "One other thing sir. What's with the ostrich?" He replied,"Moi second wish was for a chick with long legs."
6 comments:
be specific
:-)
lol!!! so what will ur two wishes be?
:))..The first wish would be the same. That was fundoo..
be careful what you wish for? :)
to what do i owe the honor of the visit?
Mystic: Dil ne chaha...
Post a Comment