9.17.2009

Spring Cleaning

A few days back I was pissssssssssed down the aisle rueing over some stupid things I did (to put it mildly). Sometimes you do the worst with your best intentions. After the hard pangs of regret, really looooooong introspection and getting badly pickled to the gills (once), I finally got to my senses. Ironic way, but was effective. Nietzsche wasn't unnecessarily cruel when he said "When a tree grows up to heaven, its roots reach down to hell" or melodramatic with "And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you". I realized that it's OKAY to make mistakes. Doesn't matter if they are big or small. As long as you sincerely regret your actions and don't repeat the same ones. The last few days I have been doing what you call the "spring cleaning" of ALL (well nearly) parts of my life. And I'm back with a larger spring than before.

This is one of those times I don't regret of not being able to be in one state of mind for a long time. Especially, can't be down and out for long. Too much time at the pitstop and you end where you don't want to be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back! I see you flying: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We can be too hard on ourselves.
BTW: I greatly look forward to the music you choose. I like song on your mind: "Love Songs for a Vampire." This feature you have introduces to me to new songs. I often familiar with the ones you show at the bottom of your posts but not "on moi mind."

-gel

Anonymous said...

That video is adorable, besides aptly conveying Life! (I often don't click your music links when I know the song, but this time I did.)
-gel