8.10.2010

A Different Frame

I deleted my FB today. Thought about deleting the blog too but didn't want to do anything inane untill I was completely sure. So will persist till whatever is right materializes in my mind.

Is it perfectly normal to be on your own and not miss anyone? I am content being with myself. I am content being with everyone too. But I don't miss anything. It's not that I don't feel. I am incredibly moved at times by life situations, a child's touch, the crazy joke, the injustice, the justice, beauty of the nature and so on. But I don't think about anyone or anything from a I miss you or I miss it perspective. Is it because I have lived all the normal experiences completely or I have lived all the normal experiences and they don't interest me anymore? The other has always been of interest in our life because our own lives probably hold no excitement. No clarity on where, what, how. Hence the interest in what's happening with him, her, seven oceans across. And this is not even required for sustainance. But it's there in spite of it. But I've lost interest in these figs.

The trick lies within methinx. All I am concerned with these days is how to transform this rock into the divine (not God please). The struggle is to become compassionate. And what I mean by compassionate is to become passionate about everything in my life without exception. There are no struggles with beliefs. All that we believe in are things we do not know, isn't it? There are certain changes happening on a non physical level but its premature to comment. Just need to cut the ropes that bind me. Certain hard hitting incidents usually happen in life which push a person in a different direction. Make him lose interest in the mundane. And once you are on the road less travelled its difficult to trace back. As Frost says, in fact it's impossible to find the same road again.

There are only 4 ways to live life - through love / mind / trust / body. It's important to recognize what applies to you so the road becomes obvious. And accepting the recognition is quite important too needless to say. As Ayn Rand says ~There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil.

More later.

Current Music - Sting - Fragile

4 comments:

RiĆ  said...

Hmm...hope u come up with what's right for u. According to me, Its perfectly ok to be content with your own self.

Lubna said...

Someone I can perfectly understand what you wrote.

White Magpie said...

Hey Ria I am content just in a taering hurry

Lu: We should have met.

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

i understand...